Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Turkey Necks.... ohhh Skippy

I took grandma...aka Skippy Reed... to lunch on Saturday.  We are sitting at Tags when she starts to sing the praises of turtlenecks.   The sad thing is that she wasn't even aware of the turtleneck debate occuring here.  She spent a good five minutes telling me how and why they are the best thing ever created.  She then proceeds to tell me that if you have a Turkey Neck the only solution is a Turtle Neck.  I ask her what a turkey neck is... she tells me that when you get old all the skin gets loose on your neck and just hangs there... then she Gobbles at me.  I literally about fall out of my chair laughing.  I also tell her the she is the only person who has made me see the beauty of the turtleneck... so here it is TURTLE NECKS ARE GREAT FOR ALL OF THOSE WITH TURKEY NECKS!!!!

Now I would love to post a picture of my Skippy but she would kill me!!!!  Ehhhhhh oh well I'm going to do it anyhow... shhhh don't tell her.  No I can't I don't want the rath of her :)

3 comments: