Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Have a Confession

So, I have a confession to make, I really, honestly, truly love . . . (are you ready for it?) . . . turtlenecks.  Yes, that's right.  I've said it.  I'm twenty-eight years old and I love turtlenecks.  You see - I don't just like them, but I can't wait until the winter so it's okay for me to wear them again.  I think my sister will argue with me that it is never okay to wear a turtleneck, but I'm obsessed.  I have black ones (yes as in multiple black turtlenecks), white ones (again emphasis on the plural), a hot pink one, a pale pink one, a dark gray one, a light gray one, a cream one, a brown one, a purple one, a forest green one,  and the only reason I don't have any other colors is because I don't like any other colors on me.  Are you surprised that a girl (woman?) who wears turtlenecks would actually care about how colors look on her?  Well, I do.  I don't just love those turtlenecks because they keep me so much warmer during these cold days.  I love them because they make my giraffe neck so much less noticeable.  See - not only practical but fashionable!?!  What do you have to say about that (yeah, Kristen, I'm talking to you!). 
Yep, that's right.  Me in one of my turtlenecks.

No comments:

Post a Comment